Originating as a family business and now the UK’s oldest housewares brand, Salter is as trusted today as it always has been.
Using 1200W power and unique extraction blades, this 2nd generation Salter NutriPro blender locks in the best vitamins and minerals so you and your family can enjoy flavour packed drinks with all the nutrients you need. It comes with a large 1 litre cup, two 800 ml cups with flip top lids for drinking on the go and storage lids for preparing smoothies in advance. With a smart red base measuring just 15 x 15 x 21 cm for convenient storage.
- If you want to live a healthy lifestyle and pack more fruit and vegetables into your diet, the Salter NutriPro is a great way to start.
- Winner of the Best Buy option on BBC2's What to Buy and Why – defeating the Nutribullet 900 Pro, NutriNinja BL490 and Vitamix S30.
- This 1200 W blender boasts a multipurpose blade to effortlessly chop, crush and extract the vitamins and nutrients from superfoods.
- As seen on Rick Stein’s Road to Mexico on BBC2, the NutriPro is perfect for preparing fresh ingredients to make sauces, soups and more.
- Environmentally conscious, the instruction manual and tasty recipes can be found using the link below